Thursday, August 24, 2017

Metal and violet lip makeup without any lipstick



It's true that I used no lipsticks anymore ;)

Here is the list of products I used:
  • EOS Balsam- any type of balsams
  • Tony Moly- Gel Eyeliner (there are two main colors violet and black, mine is certainly violet)
  • The Body Shop- Honey Bronze Highlighter (there are 3 types for this product, mine is
  • and glitter or bronze liquid eyeliner from anybrand!
  • +lip brush ;)
gel eyeliners=> (product name is pearl black gel liner) but it's always violet for me haha 

these are the highlighters, mine is the last one ;)





  1. Balsam is not only base for lip makeup, it protects our lovely lips from a lot of disasters. I recommend that always use it! even for no makeup day...  use an oil control paper to prepare your lips for makeup
  2. First, I began to draw some fixing border for my lips, used Tony Moly gel eyeliner. For my lips, drawing over V lined border makes my lips false then I only draw by fixing some arcs.
  3. Now, it's lip brush time! gently put your lip brush into the gel eyeliner, otherwise you will get coal color :P and create little bit ombre  
  4. This time, use your honey bronze highlighter to soften the dark violet color of gel eyeliner . Do not forget to clean top of your highlighter, because next time it may mess up your makeup at the end of everything.
  5. When you bring some glitter into your makeup, gently touch your lips with ring finger because the movement of this finger is smooth for your face. Put on it only the little side where you want to make your lips shine.
  6. After all, it will be finished after using some concealer around your lips even there isn't any messy things. This step makes the look more gorgeous. 

Good Luck! try and share it. All these products are available in Mongolia.

Here is all tutorials in mongolian.
+choker I wore on this picture is handmade by me :3 I love it very very very much he he~~~
follow me on:
pinterest- https://www.pinterest.com/muuluu/ <= this is my personal pinterest account

!!HINTS!! => used effects for the photos =>  #retrolux for snapseed (top of post) and #clarendon for instagram

thanks for reading my first post I have made everything by me, from the beginning till here and sorry for bad experiment of photoshop + also bad writing skill xuxu ^^ I promise to be better..

this is the real one I took with front camera of samsung galaxy S5 neo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Амттай блогийн тухай

<зөвхөн "АМТТАЙ" нийтлэлүүд>

Аялал, зугаалга
Гадаад хэл
Гоёл чимэглэл
Гоо сайхан
Гар урлал
Нүүр будалт
Загвар
Амттан
Чөлөөт цаг